Sowerbutts Greengrocers Ltdis the data controller. We collect and use personal data as follows:
Data is collected for a specific purpose for which we have a legitimate interest. We use your data in ways you would reasonably expect mainly providing you with relevant information regarding our products and services. Your data is processed in a way that is lawful, fair and transparent.
We will respond to any enquiries that you make regarding your personal data that we may we hold. You have the right to know exactly what information is held and how it is used.
You have the right to your data being erased known as ‘the right to be forgotten’, with your personal data being removed without the need for a specific reason as to why you wish to do so.
We never collect sensitive data, for example, regarding health, sexual orientation, religious or political views, genetic data, or ethnicity and sexual preference.
The data we hold is accurate, kept up to date and held on a secure IT system. We do not use your personal data in an automated decision-making process. Data is not transferred outside of the EU.
To contact us regarding your personal data please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01457 852520.
- A cookie is a file which is placed on your computer or other IT-equipment and which makes it possible to anonymously record what actions users make on our site.
Sowerbuttsveg.co.uk uses third party cookies from widely used analytics systems to generate statistics on the use of the website and from anonymous tracking software to recognise IT-equipment and to track how often you visit the website.
- Cookies cannot be used to identify individuals. Sowerbuttsveg.co.uk does not disclose the gathered information to anyone else.
- Cookies can be disabled by changing your browser settings and deleting the cookies that are already on your PC. Note, however, that there may be web pages or features you will then be unable to see or use.
At any time, you may opt out of Sowerbutts Greengrocers Ltd supplying you with relevant information regarding our products and services.
Data Protection Impact Assessment
We have examined the data we do collect and process and have determined that this collection and processing will not result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. The potential vulnerabilities of our current software systems are dealt with by password protection.
We do not collect data
- That is sensitive or of a highly personal nature.
- Concerning vulnerable data subjects.
- To be processed on a large-scale.
- From systematic monitoring.
- Used for profiling or scoring.
- No data is transferred out of the EU
Therefore, we will not be conducting a Data Processing Impact Assessment. This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis, or on the introduction of new software or technology.
Directors: N E & S E Sowerbutts